Construction began in 1328 and by referring people living in the neighborhood and the neighborhood is Khani parents named Jay Jay with parents and the community that raised height until 1328
Saifi was working with the mostly agricultural lands and urban population, has transformed into a residential neighborhood. Sobhani current street name 16 meters
Din Amir Khani was owned by the former princely name was later divided and completely residential. (H. Sheikhs) at the beginning of the present cemetery was located on the street that belongs to T.
Rizwan has been Armenians in 1352 was converted into a park.